December 21, 2013

Riley and Grace have something to share.

I hope y'all forgive my lack of blogging, but we have been a little preoccupied as of lately and Riley and Grace will tell you why!



That's right! We are pregnant and Riley and Grace are becoming a big brother and sister!

Between, not feeling very well, exhaustion, work and daily life, I hadn't had time to sit and blog. I want/need to make a little time each week to write something down. Not only is this a blog, it in a way is journal of our life and I need to make a better effort to write something... anything. I want to be able to look back and see where we went and what we did.

So my personal promise, which will benefit my fellow bloggers as well :), is to write more! I guess in a way I am making my New Years resolution!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!!!






2 comments: