July 10, 2010

Long over due!

OK, so I know I haven't really been keeping up with posting. But, in my defense, I've started a new chapter in my life. I got married! And moved into a new, bigger, better apartment.


Things had been ready busy around here, but have started to settle down and I have been able to get my camera back out. It's been too long! :)

My favorite subject, Riley!


"Keep walking, there is nothing to see here."

You can NEVER have TOO MANY toys!


Now that I've got the camera back out, I plan to post more often and continue to practice with my camera. I may have to start coaching my new husband on the workings of my camera, because we have enrolled Riley in a beginners agility and he is now our official agility photographer :)

Tire!

A-frame!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment