April 2, 2011

New Stuff!

So, I confess, I think I have a thing for collars :) Hehe
Every time I see a cool, neat, pretty, different collar I want to buy it. The dogs need new ones right??? LOL Honestly, I just do a  lot of wishful shopping :P Riley and Grace only have 2 each.

Recently while running the normal errands, I would make a swing by the pet isle/store and browse through the collars and toys. But lately I just keep seeing the same ol same ol collars. I wanted something different.

I turned to the internet and I found the cutest etsy.com shop and just had to get some! The lady's shop is call ColeysCollars, and she makes the cutest handmade custom collars at a reasonable price! I ordered one for each dog and I can't wait until they come in!

Riley's new collar!


Grace's new collar!


I'll make sure to post some pictures of the pups modeling their new collars when they arrive!

*
*
*
Also on the list of new stuff are some soft kennels. I've been wanting some for a while and found a pretty good deal on Amazon. So instead of hauling their heavy wire kennel around when we travel, go to future agility trials, or anything, we can use these! I got 2 of the same beige color and I was thinking of getting those iron on letters and customizing them that way. I am pretty excited for these to come in too!

PS: Sorry if the font is small, Blogger seems to be giving me some grief....



4 comments:

  1. Those are nice collars!
    We have three of the soft sided kennels. Two I managed to get at a pretty good price off Craigslist. They are great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love some new stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Longtime lurker, first-time poster... but those collars, especially Grace's, are gorgeous! I get my dogs' collars from Scrufts (http://scrufts.co.uk/), and they are absolutely lovely. I'm a collar fanatic too though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie! Thanks for following! The website you provided has some really cute ones too! I'll have to save the site to my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete