July 10, 2011

Busy Times

We have had a busy few weeks. I kept meaning to blog about everything but was just not able to or sleep over came me.
*
*
First and for most Grace and I participated in our first ever Rally event!!! We went to a show 'n' go to practice for the real event coming July 22nd and 23rd. She did awesome in and out the ring. She very calmly laid in her kennel, watched people and dogs go by or even went to sleep. I think I was more nervous about being there then she was!

When it was time for the novice crew to do the walk through, my teachers were there to help me out and assured we would do fine. Finally, it was our turn! As I waited to go I was so nervous, but when Grace and I moved forward, I forgot all nerves and just walked the course like I knew it, just me and Grace, together.


*
*
Riley and I are progressing in agility. I have been practicing 2x2 weaves and I couldn't be more proud of my little guy! I need to practice more consistently, but so far Riley is weaving 4 straight poles!!! I never thought I'd see the day! I'll have to get video of his weave progress, but for now here is a video of our run on Wednesday. Once we get the weaves down we will enter our first agility event.


*
*

Riley and Grace got new SUMMER COLLARS! Hehe :) I won a drawing for a free collar last month and picked one out for Riley, but I couldn't leave Grace out :)

 I LOVE my dogs!

 Showing off their modeling skills


 Close ups!

Grace wanting what Riley has. Isn't that always the case?

 My sweet pups!

 Can we has treat now?
*
*

I also was dog-sitting for my friend this past week, so pictures of Mr. Red in the next post!



1 comment:

  1. Love the new collars! You pups are ready for summer! Can't wait for the post with Mr. Red.

    Mack & Murph

    ReplyDelete