Just some of the stuff that is going on around here, are:
- We are getting a new patio (where the koi pond was) sometime within the next 2ish weeks.
|New patio area|
- We will be getting half our couch on Saturday. Why half you ask?..... Long story, but basically there is still one piece they are waiting on, which is just sitting in a warehouse ready to go, but it won't be here until the 25th......Sigh. So we said just deliver what you got, we have family coming into town, and we need something other then 2 folding chairs in our living room.
- As stated above, my Mom, Dad and brother are flying into town on Monday!!! All the way from Washington! They are flying in to go to the New Student Conference at my brother's college of choice. I saw my Mom and brother when they flew down here a few months ago, but I haven't seen my Dad in almost 2 years! I am so excited!
- Also, we have had a guest at our house for about a week and a half, with about a week to go. Mr. Red! His mom and dad went on a vacation and he is having an extended play date with us, until their return.
|Hi there! Whatcha doing?|
|Everyone waiting to eat.|
|Sadie came over to play!|
|Tug tug tug|
|Taking a break from the heat!|
|So tired but still ready to go!|
- And unfortunately, my blogging maybe even more spars for a while because...... I broke my camera lens. The "glare" in the picture above isn't a glare, it is one of the cracks in the lens protector I had on my camera. Although the lens protector took most of the damage, falling lens down on a tile floor is bound to mess up something. The lens is having trouble focusing and when it finally does "focus" the majority of the picture has a blur to it. But I think the camera body is unharmed, I am taking it to a camera shop soon to see if they can check it out.
Sigh.... so I am in the market for a new lens (or two), Any suggestions??? I have a Nikon D40 and I have a manual 50mm lens (not the one that was broken). I am thinking about selling or trading it in for the auto version. I was looking at getting the same lens, 18-55mm, but with the vibration reduction option. But I am open to any suggestions!