September 23, 2012

Drum roll please!

DOOO DOO DO DOOOO! (that is suppose to be trumpets or something)! It's official! I entered Riley in his first agility event! His debut will be October 27th and 28th. I will be a nervous wreck for the next month. I will get all that I can out of my next few classes and there will also be a show-n-go this Friday, that I plan on attending.

I feel like Riley and I have finally made it. It has taken us a long time, but we are here. The weaves were our hardest obstacle, but we finally conquered them! (I will post a video soon of his weaves). Now, I can say that we will be trialing. I would get upset sometimes when friends would ask, "why aren't you trialing?", but in reality it was good for me. Having friends that have those expectations kept me going on mine, and I am so glad they do.

At this show there will be a lot of people from my club will be at and one of my best friends (Red's mom) will be there as well. I will be submerged into the agility world and will have a lot of friends there to guide me.

So, from now and on I will have more to post about! Good news for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment