It's Tell me Thursday over at Crooks and Crazies again!
1. If you're not at the 2011 Sheepdog finals this weekend what are you planning to do?
Well, since we don't do sheep trails, we will most likely be here at home taking it easy, going to obedience class, and what-not. :)
2. One item you NEVER walk onto the trial field (any trial field, or training class will suffice) without?
I've never been in a trial yet. I would probably want a good, comfy pair of shoes,But one thing that I can't live without where ever I go, is a ponytail holder!
3. Katy wants to know if you have a pre-run ritual that you observe?
I don't have any agility pre-run rituals (yet) but with the few Rally trials I've done, I go to the bathroom a lot and I study the Rally map religiously! So I can only assume I'd do the same with agility. :)
4. How old were you when you had your first real kiss?
Humm...I think I was about 16 years old.
5. Bonnie wants to know what you do for yard mud control during the winter?
I don't have to deal with mud, yet. We live in an apartment, but ask me this question in about a year. Hopefully we will be in a house by March! :)
The drought here in Texas is a killer and they say we won't get any good rain until Spring. I hope they are wrong!
(picture taken through my back window as we left. Yes, I have a WSU sticker and I live in Texas :P WSU is my alumni, Go Cougs!)
One of the MANY fire trucks that were in and around our complex and the park making a barrier with the water hoses. Luckily the fire was contain before it reached us, but sadly it burned 1500 acres of the park :(
On a random more uplifting note, the hummingbirds have finally found my feeder! They are thirsty since there's been no rain and no flowers :( I've got them covered!
(insert video here) Youtube is being slow and I've got to get to bed. Look for a cute hummingbird video when I wake up :)*edited to add video*