September 8, 2011

What time is it? It's Tell me Thursday Time!

WOOT! WOOT!

 This weeks set of questions are:

1. What is the biggest thing that grossed you out over the past week?
2. What do you feed your dogs?
3. If you could move anywhere where would you live?
4. What is the funniest thought that occurred to you (or thing that happened to you) this week?
5. If you couldn't have your breed of choice what would be next on your list?

1) What's the biggest think that grossed you out over the past week?
Hummm.... Nothing really... someone came into the office today with really, and I mean REALLY, bad B.O. Does that count?

2)What do you feed your dogs?
We use to feed Natural Balance LID, but we just recently switched to prey model diet/raw. Saying the dogs LOVE it is an understatement and we are pleased with the results :)

3) If you could move anywhere, where would you live?
Out of Houston, that's for sure! Lol! Don't get me wrong, I like it here, but I miss hills, mountains, seasons and not dieing when I go outside in the summer. Hubby and I have agreed Colorado (or similar) would be a nice place. I also like Washington and Oregon :) But seeing as that we will be here forever, until we retire, I better get use to it :P

4)What is the funniest thought that occurred to you (or thing that happened to you) this week?
Well, I would say I had a pretty good laugh when Grace was chasing the sprinklers, that were broken in the ON position. Pictures are below :)

5) If you couldn't have your breed of choice, what would be next on your list?
I think Corgis are really cute! I've always liked them and actually Hubby and I were considering the Corgi breed when we were adopting. But we found Riley instead and there started my Border Collie love. :)

* * *
On another note, last night in agility class, Riley and I had a kickass run! It felt smooth and I really think we are starting to look like we know (somewhat) what we're doing hehe. It was just a Jumpers course, but we ran it clean and I felt Riley was really looking to me for direction!

And now that it seems to finally be cooling off, we are going to tackle learning those weaves!



1 comment:

  1. Bad BO totally counts. Yep.

    WTG on the kickazz run! That's awesome - I love that feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete