August 27, 2011

Life updates

I haven't posted in a few day and I missed out on the Tell me Thursday game :( But I have a good excuse, really I do, We are house hunting!!! I think, no take that back, I KNOW apartment life is slowly drive us crazy, Riley and Grace need a yard!!! And we need a real place to call our own.

Earlier this week we found what we thought was the perfect house, we fell in love at first glance. But we were brought back down to earth when that same day it went under contract :( So the search continued... and today we found another house we really love. Nice size house and amazing backyard! Just a few updates and a woman's touch (sorry men) and it's perfect! We are trying not too get too excited again but sometimes I can't help it! We go back tomorrow to take pictures and talk serious talk with our realtor.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hope this is the one!!! It is fun, but yes stressful house hunting, moving etc. It'll be great for Gracie and Riley to have a yard!!! And you'll love it too!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete