August 11, 2010

Practice, Practice, Practice

I don't have any new pictures tonight (late day at work) but here are some videos from last weeks agility practice. I just figured out how to edit video and these (and my previous video I posted) are my first attempts at it. I think it'll be nice to have video's from the beginning to see how we progress through our classes and hopefully to competition. (I am thankful that my husband comes to class and take these videos, Thanks hun!)

A-Frame practice


Teeter practice


Tomorrow is "graduation"......... I really really hope the instructors feel we are ready to move on! The next class is off leash, and while I think Riley can mostly focus (especially with treats involved) I hope our instructors see that too. I am officially addicted to agility and I think Riley is too!!!
WISH US LUCK TOMORROW!

3 comments: